Make a donation today!

I would like to donate:

Click here if you would like to set up a regular donation.

TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT HAVE NOW SOLD OUT

Due to Covid-19 we have made the decision to postpone the Castle 2 Castle 2020 run from Sunday 13th September to 14th March 2021.

We have created a Q&A document here, where you can find frequently asked questions regarding the event.

If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to get it touch with the team by contacting us at:

Email - info@velindrefundraising.com