Wear Red For Wales And Velindre Exciting News!
We have some very exciting news to share with you!
The 2018 Wear Red for Wales and Velindre campaign has now raised over £60,000!!! - Which is already more than double the amount raised in 2017. With over 100 Businesses and Schools still to pay in thier money, there is a great chance we will achieve our £100,000 Target!
If you haven’t already we would be very grateful if you could pay your sponsorship money in as soon as possible, especially as our financial year is at the end of March.
We are keen to ensure that your donation gets to work at the bedside as quickly as possible.
For details on how to pay in your money please click here!
Paying in your money couldn’t be easier and we have highlighted all the different ways below, so that you can choose the most convenient way for you.
- You can pay by bank transfer to NatWest Bank,
Account Number 97875295 Sort Code: 56.00.41
- Pay by debit or credit card over the phone 02920 316211
- Send a cheque to be made payable to Velindre Fundraising
- Donate online at http://www.velindrefundraising.com/donate
- Pay by cash, card, or cheque at the fundraising office which is situated within Velindre Cancer Centre, our offices are open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
If you have any questions at all with regards to paying in your money, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Thank you once again for your wonderful support and we look forward to getting in touch again soon to reveal the Grand Total.
Posted by Melissa Haggett on
29 March 2018 at 12:00 AM